We invite you to become a member of the New Bedford Fishing Heritage Center!
Help us to preserve and present the story of the fishing industry past, present and future.
Any individual membership of $100+ receives this limited edition hat or Finest Kind DVD!
Located in New Bedford, the nation’s most valuable fishing port, New Bedford Fishing Heritage Center is dedicated to preserving and presenting the story of the fishing industry past, present, and future through exhibits, programs, and archives.
provide vital operating support that enables us to preserve and present the story of the fishing community. We thank you on behalf of the children we serve, the community we engage, and the many members and visitors who benefit from your generous gift.
Your Membership Supports:
- Public programs
- School Programs and a Free Summer Camp
- Walking tours of the working waterfront
- Community oral history projects
- An archive of fishing community history
- Meeting space for the fishing community
AS A MEMBER, YOU WILL ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Free Admission to the Center
- 10% discount at museum store
- Discounted admission to Center programs
- Invitations to member events
- Our monthly e-newsletter
- A free subscription to “Mug Up,” our bi-annual printed newsletter
- Student/Senior – $25
- Individual – $35
- Family – $50
- Friend – $100
- Patron – $250
- Sustainer – $500
- Benefactor – $1000+
Learn more about what we do
Join us for an evening of beautiful Portuguese fado music with Ana Vinagre and her…
Stop by the Fishing Heritage Center for an outdoor performance of "Baile de la Conquista."…
Join us for an in-person Auction Preview! View and bid on a variety of unique auction…
Tune in for our October Dock-u-mentary screening, Saudade. Click here to join the ZOOM Meeting.…
Tune in for our September Dock-u-mentary screening, A Sigh and A Wish: Helen Creighton’s Maritimes.…